Start your career at Barnsfold
Local Full and Seasonal Job Vacancies
Barnsfold Nurseries is a thriving family run wholesale nursery which has been expanding over the last 5 years. We now have a number of exciting job opportunities available to suit a variety of people.
Barnsfold Nurseries Limited is a wholesale bedding and pot plant nursery based in West Sussex supplying Garden Centres and Local Authorities predominately in the South of England. We are looking for a highly motivated Sales Manager to expand and develop our existing customer base.
The role includes:
- Assisting the Purchasing & Sales Executive in managing the sales office and picking team.
- Looking for new sales opportunities to reach sales targets.
- Negotiating customer ranges, prices and other requirements.
- Managing the existing customer base on a daily basis.
- Assisting in updating stock levels.
- Producing and discussing sales reports and targets with the sales team and general manager.
- An keen awareness of production costs, margins and market place price levels, whilst ensuring all budget levels are adhered to.
Required skills and attributes:
- Excellent organisational skills with a strong attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong relationship building skills.
- Ability to self-motivate yet work as part of a strong team.
- A passion for selling plants.
- Good IT skills essential.
- Positive mindset.
A minimum of 5 years sales experience within the Horticulture industry.
Competitive salary dependant on experience plus a pension and bonus scheme.
How to Apply
Please send your CV and Covering Letter to email@example.com
Seasonal Nursery Worker
This work is varied and interesting, and the successful candidate will learn various skills, from the production of the plants to how our despatch function operates. The pay and hours are negotiable, and seasonal overtime will also be available.
How to Apply
Full Time Nursery Worker
This role will encompass a wide range of nursery based work from planting our containers, to production of our product and the picking of orders. All training for this vacancy will be given and it is not necessary to have had any previous experience. The pay is negotiable and will depend on any previous experience. The 39 hour week consists of Monday to Thursday 8am to 4-30pm and Friday 8am to 3-30pm. Seasonal overtime will also be required.